Product Update: SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.0 Now GA
13 Сентября 2017
Crypto Resource Monitoring Release
SafeNet Crypto Command Center v 3.0 continues to focus on HSM ease-of-use with this latest release. Monitor crypto resources, generate dynamic reports, and always be up to date on the status of your HSM appliances. This convenient, centralized view across the device pools provides you with visibility into the status and health of your resources, and enables you to be proactive in dealing with challenges before they affect service level agreements. Specifically, as an administrator, you can now benefit from the following HSM-monitoring highlights:
1. Device / Service Status– quickly determine the health status of devices and services. At a glance, you are able to identify
- Devices/services that require attention, noted by a caution icon
- Critical device problems that prevent a device from servicing cryptographic requests, display an error icon
- Critical service problems – if any part of the device service is down, an error icon is displayed
- Devices / services functioning as expected display a check icon
2. HSM Performance – be proactive in making capacity planning decisions, or identify device issues before they become critical, with the following HSM performance data:
- Performance: intelligently determine what device pools can manage applications, depending on their high or low performance
- Utilization Percentage: identify when it’s time to increase HSM capacity; plan for future short- and long-term growth; and budget accordingly, with the overall rate of exploitation
- Operations per Second: keep track of the rate at which applications are consuming specific HSM resources at any given time
3. Hardware Information – track the status of various hardware device components:
- CPU Temperature displayed on a scale of 0 to 120 degrees Celsius
- Power Supply Temperatures displayed on a scale of 0 to 120 degrees Celsius
- CPU Voltage displayed on a scale of 0 to 4 Volts
- Power Supply Voltages displayed on a scale of 0 to 15 Volts
- Battery Voltage displayed on a scale of 0 to 4 Volts
- Fan Speeds displayed on a scale of 0 to 10,000 revolutions per minute
Free of Charge for Existing Customers
As an existing Premium customer, you able to take advantage of this new feature at no extra cost. Please contact your Gemalto representative for additional information.
SafeNet Crypto Command Center can manage PED- and password-authenticated SafeNet Luna Network HSM devices, versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 6.1, 6.2, or 6.2.1 (6.x requires REST API). SafeNet Luna Network HSM version 7 support coming soon.
For additional information on this HSM-monitoring release, contact your Gemalto representative.